So in between Christmas and working on my next S&K chapter, I only have time for a quick post. So here are my random comments on the past week or so:
1. Yay! Nick is back! And looking very hot in his all black outfit, I must say.
Here he is kissing Cousin Itt. Brush your hair out of your eyes, Rachel.
I congratulate the show on giving the role of Accessory After the Fact to Max instead of Nick (Nick has done his share in covering up for Chelsea), but I also don’t want to see him in the “What’s going on?” role. I am a little nervous because of Nick overhearing Chelsea on the phone today (12/17) saying she kept thinking about “you-know-who.” I don’t want to see Nick in Insecure Guy mode again—especially if it’s just based on a misunderstanding. But perhaps this will lead instead to him finding out their secret.
What was up with Max coming over, plopping himself down, and saying “If you have to do all this to get your girlfriend’s attention, you didn’t have it to begin with”? Where the hell did that come from? Especially since he knows very well why Chelsea might be a little distracted these days.
2. Okay, they’ve got me curious about why Lucas is so ineptly trying to hide that freakin’ gun. There better be some twist to this.
3. I’m losing count of the number of reasons Roman should not be working on this case. His daughter was a possible target, check. Both of his ex-wives are being charged, check. He was there himself with a gun, check. He tried to conceal evidence twice, check. I had to laugh at Bo sending him over to question Kate about Lucas and the package. After chatting about Marlena and their past relationship for a few minutes, Roman came back and said he couldn’t get anything out of her. Might have helped if you’d actually brought up the subject.
4. Shawn continues to amaze me with his idiocy.
5. I know it’s not a news flash or anything, but James Scott is one fine looking man: